Each person in your group is FIRST required to fill out the release form, before filling out the Research Application below.
In order to perform research at Grizzly Peak Preserve, please fill out the application below and follow these guidelines:
- This application and accompanying release form must be filled out and received at least 14 days in advance of requested visitation.
- You must fill out the form on this page.
- Permits will be issued and emailed one week before the scheduled visit. Maps, brochures and any special information concerning the use of the preserve will be included in the email with the permit.
- A guide may be available upon request for large groups. Please call (541) 488-7616 to check on availability.
- All visitors must follow the rules and regulations for use of the preserve. Copies of the rules and regulations are available on the website and are posted at the preserve.
- Each person who wishes to visit Grizzly Peak Preserve must sign the release form.