GET IN TOUCH
Maia Black, Executive Director
Office: (541) 488-7616
Mobile: (541) 816-8464
TO VISIT GRIZZLY PEAK PRESERVE
- Fill out and submit the application and release form at least 14 days in advance of requested visitation.
- Specify the date, time and purpose.
- Permits will be issued and emailed one week before the scheduled visit.
- Maps, brochures and any special information concerning the use of the preserve will be included in the email with the permit.
- A guide may be available upon request for large groups. Please call (541) 488-7616 about availability.
- Research at the preserve requires a separate permit.
- All visitors must follow the rules and regulations for use of the preserve. Rules and regulations are online and posted at the preserve.
- Each person who wishes to visit Grizzly Peak Preserve must sign the release form.